Sunday, May 17, 2009

Teddy Bear 5/11/1998 - 5/16/2009 Rest in Peace




Teddy Bear, you were a great watchdog. You were a loyal companion, never more than 3 feet from my chair. I'm sorry for those times I accidentally rolled over your foot, then yelled at you for always being under my feet because I felt bad. I'm sorry I didn't pay enough attention to you. I already miss your happy dance when I come home. I wonder if now grass will grow in your favorite pee spot. I feel guilty for not being able to let the vets run more & more tests until they found out what was wrong with you. I'm glad you have finally found peace and painless rest and I'll see you at the Rainbow bridge. I love and miss you, Teddy.

2 comments:

-LGirl- said...

I am sorry for your loss. I can tell from the photo that he's was a wonderfull pet friend!

EmBee said...

So sorry.
:-(